7.02.2012

weekend to monday



Most of us wake up and completely forget about the rest of the weekend when Monday morning's alarm clock rings and we start mentally putting together our to-do list before we even get out of bed:  make the coffee, check my e-mail, reply to that one student, pack lunch, oatmeal? eggs? cream of wheat?  cold cereal it is...  But let's talk about what our weekends not only to give us the sanity to face Monday but also as reminders of weekend fun.  Who knows.  Maybe it'll inspire us to relive it this week.

My husband and I went to the mountains for a retreat.  I always forget just how much  I love the mountains.  I took my black and white canvas tote, my Bob Dylan playlist, and my favorite jeans.

This song was stuck in my head for about 36 hours.  Not exactly proud of it.

The village is pretty cute.

Got my iced chai latte with soy ... perfect for 85-degree weather.

Made a roasted chicken with roasted carrots and potatoes, watermelon, salad, and rolls for dinner on Sunday night and my parents came over.

1 comment:

  1. Aw chai... my third love.

    I'll let you guess what the first two are.

    ReplyDelete