10.13.2012

dry shampoo: love it or loathe it?



I've been shampooing, blow-drying, and then either curling or flat-ironing my hair ever since I can remember.  Every day.  My hair always feels so soft after a fresh cut, but then it lulls back into an over-dried mess that tangles in the middle of a blow-dry.  Before I reverted back to my natural hair color, the bleach in my blonde hair made it even worse, but I would use baby powder when I skipped a day of washing to keep it from getting greasy.  Only problem was, the baby powder was somewhat clumpy, and I couldn't always blow-dry it all out.  I recently started using Klorane's dry shampoo and LOVE it.  I got the aerosol kind that you spray at your roots whenever you skip a day of washing, and I just blow dry it out.  My hair is lighter with more volume than on the days I wash and then blow-dry.  And, of course, it takes less time and is much less damaging to my hair.  Have you ever tried dry shampoo?  Do you love it or loathe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment